It's already mid-February, yikes. Here are a few developments in my world since the new year (according to instagram)...
- I enlisted the help of my instagram followers for baby nap advice. This little nugget would not go down without a fight! So thankful for the suggestions and I actually ended up purchasing this book which clicked for us and expanded on what we were already doing. We're one week of happy naps so hopefully it continues!
- Lots of new bibs in the works! I'm hoping to stock the shop with new inventory within the next couple of weeks. Whenever I get a chance to work in between naps ;)
- We bought a house! Well, the one we have been living in for the last few years. It was time, so we did.
- Short hair for this lady. It was time, so I did.
- We're adding new chickens to our coop! We've had 5 laying hens (golden comets) but what's a few more? We got barred rocks and white rocks to add to the mix -- but that's a post for another day!
- I added a couple of new baby quilts to my etsy shop. I'm pretty obsessed with this mustard/white/mint combo.